Monday, February 15, 2010

Cherry Blossom Festival

We drove 1 1/2 hours north to the Nakijin Castle Ruins for the Cherry Blossoms Festival.


Thad and I tested out our new carrier. He loved it and slept most of the time.


View of the East China Sea from the top of the castle ruins.


We had lunch at Pizza in the Sky on the way home. They serve one type of pizza (sausage, green pepper, & corn) and salad with ginger dressing. It is one of my favorite places to eat on the island.











3 comments:

Bob and Danya said...

Wow! Thaddeus is growing up so fast! What a cutie! The cherry blossom festival looks amazing! I bet it smelled good too. The pizza and salad look good. I think I could eat that even while sick and preggo!

Becky said...

Suzanne! I haven't checked blogs in so long and was happy to see that you had updated so recently. You all look great! Thad is such a cute baby and you look like you're enjoying yourselves. I can't wait 'til you move back to the US!! Miss you!

Janie said...

The trees are beautiful! That is a handy carrier, I can barely see him in there! He's getting so big and is so adorable!