Friday, May 14, 2010

Keramas with Jay

Josh's brother Jason had so much fun visiting us last summer that he had to come one more time. Yeah... we love visitors! His trip just happened to be during Spring Break for the kids. We had already planned on taking a ferry to one of the outer islands for a camping/snorkeling trip so if worked out perfectly. The littlest 2 boys and I only stayed for the day (Thad + tent camping for 3 days = stressed out mama). Josh says it was the best snorkeling yet so I am a little sad I missed out, we are just going to have to go back!


It is a 70 minute ferry ride.
View of the beach from our campsite.


The kids hung out on the beach while Josh, Jason, and I went snorkeling.

Jason and Josh
Soba noodles for dinner.

Sea Snake

Octopus (it did make it back to the ocean alive)


Clown fish, Jay took this awesome picture!

Sea Turtle

Angel fish

Beautiful coral reef

My favorite picture of Brand snorkeling!!!
They also saw a 5 foot shark, a ray fish, and a flounder. Like Josh said, the absolute best snorkel trip yet. I am so happy Jay was here for it. Definitely makes the LONG trip here totally worth it.

3 comments:

Bob and Danya said...

Wow! I am just stunned by these awesome pictures! I can't even imagine getting to see all that in person! Amazing! What a wonderful thing to get to see the ocean wonders!

Janie said...

It just like on Nemo! Such cool pictures and such cool snorkeling! I am so bummed we never made it over there for a visit! This looks like so much fun. I hope we get to see you in July! When will you be in Utah?

Hubers said...

Holy cow, Josh and his brother look a ton alike. It looks like you guys are doing well and had a great time. Glad to see it.
Loves.