
I am so behind on blogging that I thought I would get back in the swing of things with some pictures of Thaddeus. Thad will be nine months old tomorrow. He is a very happy, smiley baby! Last week he figured out how to get around on his own with a cute scoot/crawl-like move. He finally gave in and will eat solid foods. Of course he only happily eats sweet potatoes, pears, and applesauce but at least it's a start. He loves his big brothers and is very entertained by their craziness.

He loves his Jumperoo. I love how well it wears him out!

One of the games we play all day long is "keep the baby out of the dog's bed". Sooooo gross!

He loves Zoey and now that he can get around by himself he follows her around the room.

Zoey loves Thad too. She sits right next to the highchair and eats everything Thad drops.

Our cute little Thad!
3 comments:
All your boys looked so different as babies... but all so very cute. I can't believe Thad is already 9 months; that is crazy. I wish I could come right over an play!
I can't believe how big he is! Growing up so quickly! The cherry blossoms are beautiful!
More videos more videos! I love it! We miss you all so much.
Post a Comment