I love how a trip to the dentist is actually a visit to Dad's work. The boys had a great time, definitely not your typical visit to the dentist. No cavities, which isn't a surprise considering they live with the tooth Nazi :)
Looking like Dad.



josh, suzanne, brand, maximus, & thaddeus
I love how a trip to the dentist is actually a visit to Dad's work. The boys had a great time, definitely not your typical visit to the dentist. No cavities, which isn't a surprise considering they live with the tooth Nazi :)

Posted by .............................. at 5:33 PM
5 comments:
FUN! Can't wait.
We need a tooth Nazi in our life! LOL! My kids usually have cavities. Cameron had 5 last time! It was ridiculous!
Sooooooooo cute!!! My kids love to come to my work too, and I'd rather live with a tooth Nazi (I am one :)) than a Budget Nazi! :) My kids live with both, poor things. How fun for Josh to have a practice and do what he loves! So happy for you guys!
They are so cute! I totally need a tooth nazi at my house. Someone always has a cavity at my house! I want to see a belly picture Suzanne, I bet you are showing now!!
Hi from Celeste and Zoetta. This brought a lot of memories for Celeste. Matt hasn't had a cavity since we have been married. I haven't had any cavities either, thanks to Matt and my mom brushing for me. I guess I am a tooth nazi as well. Love ya!
Post a Comment