Saturday, February 21, 2009

Brand's Basketball Season

Today was the last game of the season for Brand's basketball team. Brand had a great season, but today's game was by far his best. Basketball is Josh and my favorite sport to play so we have so much fun watching Brand score baskets, get rebounds, and block shots.

Brand making a basket.


His team had cheerleaders this season, which we found pretty funny.

4 comments:

Hubers said...

So fun for Brand! Is this an on base team?
We have Abram on a basketball team right now. It's not nearly as organized as Brands. He looks so grown up now!

Becky said...

Holy heck I can't believe how grown up Brand looks! What are you feeding that child? :)
I love the cute little cheerleaders--how adorable!

MichiganWrights said...

Brand's hair looks great. He is growing up so quickly. Max looks like I remember Brand looking. I hope you are feeling well. The Lilypie counter is cute. Pam

Jessica said...

Seriously, your boys are soooo cute, and soooo big. I remember when Brand was born, it seems like yesterday!