Sunday, February 3, 2008

Winter in Okinawa

I took Zoey for a walk today and cut it short because I was freezing! Now, I am completely aware of how cold it is back home in Michigan and Utah (current temperature is 32 degrees for both) and that I have turned into a total wimp thinking a rainy 62 degrees is cold. Mind you I was wearing capris, flipflops, and a jacket. Maybe it is finally time to dig out our jeans, socks and shoes. I am very happy to skip the coat, hat, gloves and boots this year. After enduring the coldest and longest winters of my life in Michigan for the last 7 years, I am loving our Okinawa Winter! The rain should be gone tomorrow, anyone back home want to come with us to the park?

2 comments:

Janie said...

Oh! Rub it in, yes we are suffering through a LONG yucky winter and you are in the perfect paradise. Got it!

Becky said...

Me me me!! I want to come to the park! I agree with Janie that you are definitely rubbing it in! :) It is actually a balmy 24 degrees here right now and I was thinking that it felt pretty warm compared to the 3 degrees we had a couple of days ago. I'm jealous!