I love watcing football. College football is my favorite, "GO BLUE", but the Superbowl is always fun to watch because so much is on the line for both teams and the commercials are really good. Superbowl Monday (because of the time difference it started at 8:30 a.m. Monday morning) was a holiday for most military divisions here so Josh had the day off work and we let Brand stay home from school. We didn't have a favorite team so we chose the underdogs and WOW was it fun cheering for the New York Giants. It was such a good game! The only downside of the game was not getting to see the commercials. Obviously we don't get regular U.S. television, we have AFN (Armed Forces Network). It plays random shows from all the networks and doesn't have normal commercials, only miilitary commericals. So no fun Superbowl commercials. Oh well, at least the game was really good and Josh and Brand had the day off!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I know so people who would move to Japan just to have the Super Bowl not on Sunday!
Andy was cheering hard for the Giants. It was a great game. I am glad you got to see the Super Bowl all the way in Japan. The commercials were not that good--you didn't miss much.
Hi cousin!!! I love your blog. It reminds me of when I lived in Puerto Rico for 2 1/2 years. It's a different world. What an awesome experience for you and your family.
Post a Comment