Josh went on rotation at a state dental clinic in Muskegon, MI last week and the boys and I went along. Last week was Brand's Spring Break so it worked out great. The highlight of the week was definitely the motel's swimming pool. It was the warmest pool we have ever swam in, around 99 degrees. Brand, being the fish he is, loved every minute he spent in the water. He is becoming a really good swimmer. His favorite thing was throwing a weight in the deep end and diving down to retrieve it. Max loved jumping from the side of the pool into the water (and my arms of course).
I love Lake Michigan, the beach and water are beautiful.
Friday was the only day nice enough to spend outside, it was a very cold week even snowing one of the days. We found a great park with a hiking trail that looked down on the lake. Brand and Max had a great time exploring the woods and playing at the playground. Brand also got to ride his new scooter for the first time.
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Muskegon, MI
Posted by .............................. at 1:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
You captured some really great shots of those cute boys. I love the one with them in the bushes infront of the ocean. Soooo handsome. Anyway, we are happy you are done with dental school, but we will miss all of you while you are away. But have fun!
Suzanne,
I love your blog! It looks like you had a great week in Muskegon. The boys look like there enjoying the park. The beach and Lake Michigan are beautiful!
I knew you would get a blog someday and I happend to find the link from Andrea's. Love it! Now we can keep in better touch!
Jill
I'm so happy that you made a blog!!!! Your pictures are darling. Keep writing.
Adorable blog! Now we can keep up with you when you go thousands of miles away (ughh . . . don't remind me!) Keep up the good work!
Alright, Suzanne! It's time to do a new post!!
I'm waiting for a Japan post.....
Hope you got there OK :)
Post a Comment