Today is the 2 year anniversary of the day our family boarded a plane bound for Japan. I find it very interesting how time can seem to fly by and standstill at the same time. The first year we missed Target, malls, and Mexican restaurants. Now all we really miss are family and friends. So the count down begins.... 364 days until we are coming HOME!
Here are some new pictures of Thad (2 1/2 months old).






5 comments:
How come your kids are so cute? Especially that gorgeous mouth of Brand's. Thad looks so much bigger and alert than I remember... I wish I could hold him. He is such a little stud. Then again all your boys were little studs as babies. Love you guys.
What? Why is he having that put on? I miss you when I see these! We should have been at Okuma with you. and on the water slide for Max's birthday . . . I'm NOT showing Payton that! She'll miss him so much! Love, Darby
Wow, the orthodontist told us Jake needs that thing, but we are stalling.
Thad is so cute! I hope he is sleeping better for you, can't wait to you get "home" hopefully we end up somewhere near each other!
Brett can relate to the mouth picture of Brand's. He had the same thing done to him and it worked beautifully (saving him from having jaw surgery). We won't share how many years he had the "braces" stuff going on but his teeth look wonderful now. We'll show you in person next summer. Can't wait.
Your baby is getting so big...he is a cutie!
Post a Comment