Merry Christmas everyone! Despite being far from family, we had a nice second Christmas in Okinawa (yeah, only one more to go). We spent the day in our PJ's playing new Wii and DS games and eating way too much yummy food.
Brand and his new skateboard.
Max and his new Transformer gun.
Zoey in her new bed from Santa.
Max's preschool put on a small Christmas concert for all the parents. Max is as crazy as always making faces at the camera before the concert started.



8 comments:
I wish you could have been in Michigan for Christmas! I'm glad you had a nice relaxing holiday together with each other. Brand looks so big on his skateboard, he is growing like crazy! Happy New Year to you!
Max is so funny! Looks like a great Christmas. I hope it's a great New Year for you guys.
Hey Suzanne! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. It's so fun to see your boys growing up--and you look fantastic! We stayed in our pj's all day too . . . we even wore them to Pete's sister's house because we didn't feel like putting on clothes. I think they all thought we were a little weird, but hey, I think that's what Christmas day should be like. I hope you're all doing well in Japan. How long will you be there? Give the boys hugs for all of us.
Wow! Brand is huge and Max is so funny. What cute boys you have.
I can't believe how your kids have grown! Wow! They are handsome boys! Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas. We wish you a very happy New Year!
It just warms my heart to see true character! Max! you're awesome!I wanna see your tummy Suzanne!
The boys are so big and I love your Zoey, so adorable.
Long time no see!! it seems like you forgot about your favorite spades player. Its good to see you're doing well man. Drop me an email when you get a chance dralexander24@gmail.com
Post a Comment