Before we get to our trip to the States and Josh's deployment, Josh's parents came to visit the week of Thanksgiving. We miss them a ton and loved having them come see us. We had a great time showing them around the island, eating lots of yummy Japanese food, and of course playing Bridge and Hearts (our favorite thing to do together). Here are a few highlights from their visit:
Mormor and Far,
Thank you so much for coming to see us!
We love you!



2 comments:
Was Josh's outing technically considered deployment? How long were you in the states for? I've been wondering about you guys.
Summer
How fun to have so many visitors! Your family is so beautiful, Suzanne. I guess you won't be here for Christmas? I sent you an email. Hope to hear some details about Josh's deployment. Where is he going, and for how long?
Post a Comment