I feel as if summer has just began for the boys and I. Brand had an appointment at 7:30 this morning to see if his arm was healed enough for the cast to come off. After 7 1/2 weeks it was finally time to take the cast off!!! Can I just say a huge YIPEE!!! If you look close Brand is wearing his swimsuit. Completely aware that the following action could have totally jinx us, I signed the boys up for swimming lessons starting 90 minutes after Brand's doctors appointment. I couldn't resist, a new session was starting at the pool on base and I decided it was worth at least signing Brand up. And it worked out perfectly.
Brand got his cast off.
After the 30 minute swimming lesson we went home for lunch and then back to the pool for 3 glorious hours of swimming. Now this is what I call SUMMER!



3 comments:
Yea Brand!! Enjoy your summer!
Don't you think 90 minutes is cutting it a little close?!
I am so excited for you all to go to the beach now!
Yay! That's great news! I hope you have a great summer! There's still plenty of time left for lots of swimming!
Post a Comment