This is a lady welcoming us, I wanted to share a bit of the language we hear around us everyday.
Here is some of the Forest Animal Story.
Lastly, here is some of the Ugly Duckling.
The majority of the audience was Okinawa preschool age children. Don't they look so cute in their uniforms. It was amazing how well behaved they were for their age.
We were suppose to have lunch at a park after the play but in true Okinawan style it changed from beautiful sunny skies to pouring rain during the play. Brand and I ended up eating lunch at Burger King on-base just the two of us. I had a great time hanging out with Brand for the day.



2 comments:
Those little kids are so cute! The play looked really fun too.
Looks like a fun time! Their set is so colorful! I can't see the videos (it's something on our end - not yours). I'm sure it was very interesting!
Post a Comment