Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What a great 9 days...

We were very sad to say goodbye to Suz’s parents last Saturday. After a whirlwind 9 days they were probably glad to get some sleep on the long 23 hour trip home. It was so nice to spend time with family. The boys had a great time wrestling with Papa and playing games with Mimi. Josh and I had fun taking them to all of our favorite restaurants and showing off our amazing beaches. The boys really miss them. Max thinks they are still at the airport and continues to ask when we are going back to get them. Here are a few highlights of their visit.



Goodbye Mimi and Papa, thank you for coming to visit us!
We love you!

7 comments:

Janie said...

It looks like you had soooooo much fun! Have I mentioned how jealous I am of your beaches!! I totally hope to have you taking me to see all that stuff before you leave Japan!

Becky said...

What a blast you all had! I'm so glad you had some family members around. I'm sure the boys loved every minute. BTW, I cannot believe you haven't read Eclipse yet. I'm going to have to send you a copy!

Bob and Danya said...

Wow! You guys did tons of things! That aquarious looks incredible! That is a huge shark in that picture! Wow! Looks like you ate at some fabulous restaurants too. Did your mom eat the sushi??? And what's that about a pineapple starting as a pink flower? Is that the tree or the actual pineapple? I've never seen one so I have no clue. Oh, that bowl of noodles....that looks sooooo good! I could go for that right now! LOL! Glad you all had such a great time! Danya

Hubers said...

That aquarium is rad!!!

Janie said...

I just have to say Thank you for putting the clock with the current time in Japan on your blog! Now I can just look at your blog instead of wondering if it's OK to call!!

An said...

Seeing these pictures makes me miss Japan SO MUCH! The food looks so yummy...I love Japanese curry, yakisoba, etc. etc. etc. I wish I could come see you guys!!!! We miss you so much.

Anonymous said...

I love seeing your pictures and reading your blog. How fun that your mom and dad came to visit. Glad to know Japan is treating you well. Let us know if you ever get over to Utah - we'll pay a visit since I highly doubt we would EVER make it to Japan. Love you