The restriction to base was lifted last week, YEAH! It feels great to be able to go anywhere we want again. Sure enough the day the ban was lifted we ate at our favorite noodle place, I bought the bolt I needed to fix the jogging stroller, and I went for a walk along the seawall.
During the restriction we found a really fun thing to do on the base we live. The unofficial name is "cardboard hill". It is a fairly steep hill perfect for riding cardboard down. It is as close to snow sledding as we can get. It looks kind of silly, but it is so much fun. You can get going pretty fast, in fact you go so fast it is kind of hard to stay on the cardboard. The more weight you have the faster you go, hence all three kids on one piece of cardboard.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Cardboard Hill
Posted by .............................. at 6:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Ok, I have to just say....that is AWESOME! Who would even think to do that? There is some serious creativity here! My boys would love that! Too bad all we have are hills filled with cacti! Ouch!
Glad the restriction is lifted. I saw that on the news here and said, "guess Suzanne can go get some noodles now."! LOL!
Great pics of the boys and you! Have fun "sledding!"
Danya
I loved cardboarding:-) So many fun memories. Next time try ice blocks. They rock and go super fast. I am glad that the lock down has been lifted. There is nothing like having to stay on base. Enjoy!!
I love that past-time!
It's perfect. Just like snow sledding except you aren't freezing and you don't have to have 4 layers of clothes. I'm glad the restriction was lifted--your free!
Hey suzanne! I found your site through Taylor's.
Cute pictures!
Email me Suz and I will send you the link to my blog.
heatherware at hotmail dot com.
Love ya!
Suzanne! Hows it going? I was laughing so hard of the boys on the cardboard. I love you blog. It was so good to see pictures of you guys. Your so beautiful!. I just started a blog and have been addicted. Check it out, handpickeddaisy.blogsot. Melinda and Mike are going to China for 3 weeks and Jonathan is in Tiawan. Crazy! Love ya!
Post a Comment