Friday, January 4, 2008

Zanpa Beach



We went for a drive on New Year's Eve day and found a great new beach. We love living on an island and discovering the beautiful beaches that surround us. I love watching the boys race with the tide and search for that "perfect" seashell. As the most life changing year for our family draws to an end I can honestly say we are happy. We are enjoying learning about a new culture, exploring new areas, tasting new food, and turning a small piece of Japan into home for our family. I look forward to the adventures that are in store for our family in the coming year.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josh,

Looks like you and the family are doing great. You look to skinny however, Eat more sushi!!

An said...

I'm so happy that you are having a good experience as a family in Japan. Keep exploring!

Janie said...

Flip-flops in January, let alone the beautiful beaches--I am jealous.