Friday, January 11, 2008

Meet Zoey!

I would like to introduce "Zoey" our first family dog. She is a 10 week old Japanese Shiba. Of course the boys are completely in love with her after just 2 days. She has a very mild temperament for a puppy and I am hoping it will continue to adulthood with some good training. Wish us luck house training Zoey!




5 comments:

Hubers said...

I wanna dog!

Janie said...

Zoey is sooooo cute!

An said...

This is my very favorite breed that I want the most. I loved all of those dogs when I was in Japan...it seems like every family has one. SOOOOOOO cute! I'm so jealous!

Becky said...

That is the cutest puppy I have ever seen! How big will it get? The boys must be in heaven!
By the way, sorry for being such a retarded friend and forgetting your bday! Did you do anything fun? I hope you ate some Indian food to celebrate.
We miss you so much and wish you would get your buns back over here!

Bob and Danya said...

Ohhh, that is a CUTE dog! It appears that it is well loved by the kids!