Brand's first day of school was last week. He started 3rd grade. I can't believe I have a kid this old, I totally remember 3rd grade.
Today is Max's first day of Kindergarten. He was so excited this morning. He has been counting down the days until he gets to start school.
We made it, no tears from either of us. So now here I am sitting in a quiet house just me and Thad. What a change after such a loud, hot, crazy summer.



3 comments:
They're growing up so handsomely! What fun to have one in 3rd and K! They both look so excited to go to school! You and I now have 1 at home. Super quiet, huh? (almost weird after having all 3 home all summer).
It's been a while since I've checked in and so I get to comment on all sorts of things. 1. Thad looks like a keeper. Good job, you guys! 2. I can't believe Max is 5. How did that happen?! 3. Brand is HUGE. Tell him to stop growing immediately. :) 4. You are beautiful and don't look like you've had a baby recently. 5. You live in a really cool place. I love the pictures of you doing regular things in an amazing background.
Wow, Brand has grown up! He looks so tall and old in these pictures. I can't believe Max is riding a bus! Enjoy the few hours of quiet during your day.
Post a Comment